Kent Integrated Care Alliance website has been developed to provide member Residential Homes, Nursing Homes, Learning Disabilities, Mental health, Supported Living and Domiciliary/Community Care Providers with a range of services.
We will provide you with:
- Information on training opportunities
- Quality Assurance guidance for care providers
- Details of financial savings on services and products through our selected partners.
In addition to the above services Kent Integrated Care Alliance can provide its members with additional added value benefits including:
- Free regular news updates and a quarterly newsletter
- Constant representative within social services at Local and National Level
- Regular discounts and savings from our sponsors
- Have your say Forums
Most people and businesses seek information via the internet and this is the best way to market your business especially if it is associated with the care sector.
Kent Integrated Care Alliance will make every effort to promote and support its members.
Membership Application Form
Alternatively please download and fill in our membership application form and send to:
Kent Integrated Care Alliance (KiCA)
PO Box 1405
Kent. ME14 9YN