We now have a dedicated COVID 19 email address for all your corona virus questions and queries, please direct specific contact to email@example.com
KICA is the Kent Integrated Care Alliance – and is formed as an independent body to support Local Care Providers in Kent
WHY? – KiCA – What is being a member about?
- Representation as a single sector in discussions that matter to your business – both on a local and national level.
- Anonymity to protect your business via an umbrella organisation when having those difficult discussions with your stakeholders.
- Bulk buying privileges and advice on suppliers for the best services vetted in the market place.
- Advice on sector dynamics from a group wide view of providers.
- With over 80% market coverage in Kent and Medway and growing KiCA are your voice for Care in Kent
Find out more about us here
If you are a care provider of any nature, be it Community Care, Nursing Care, Care Homes, Nursing Homes or Learning Difficulties, Mental Health or Physical Disability, and you wish to become a member please do get in touch with us here
JOIN NOW please download and fill in our membership application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take note of our extensive lists of Partners/Sponsors who work closely with us to offer our membership the best deals for their respective products. See the scrolling list below for links to their websites – remember to quote you are a KiCA member when contacting them. More information on each sponsor can be found here.