Sponsorship Opportunities for the 1st annual Kent Care Awards –
In association with The Great British Care Awards
To our valued sponsors this year KiCA are taking the opportunity to launch the 2nd Annual Kent Care Awards to celebrate the care staff and sector in Kent. The event will be taking place in Folkestone, Kent at the Leas Cliff Hall Hotel on the evening of 28th Sept 2017
The aim of these awards is to create a further buzz and accolade for the hardwork carried our by the teams and workforces in Kent but also for the sector to come together further promoting a network we have all create in recent years.
As sponsors we are hoping you will join us in this and help make this a special night of celebration.
The Awards will automatically feed into the GBCA Awards at Regional level showing a synergy between the National view and ourselves.
The care awards are a fantastic opportunity to celebrate the very best of the care sector and the quality of the event is second to none and an appropriate way to celebrate excellence. Professor Martin Green OBE, Chief Executive, Care England
- 2 Tickets to the evening Event for your business
- Food and Table wine included
- Branding representation on all marketing material
- Branding on the award night on screen
- Branding positioning on Photo Board at the event
- Promotion in Local media outlets associated to the event
- Category Sponsorship – Sponsorship of an individual award (mention at the start of the presentation and during award presentation)
- Opportunity to present the award on the night to winners
For more information please contact KiCA directly to discuss or email email@example.com
Thanks for your on-going Support