What is the Data Security and Protection Toolkit (DSPT)
- A free, online annual self-assessment of your organisation’s data and cyber security.
- Provides good practice advice and guidance for keeping people’s information safe.
- It is recognised as the official tool to evaluate your compliance with legal requirements, Data Security Standards and good practice.
- It is split into four topic areas: Staffing and Roles, Policies and Procedures, Data Security, It Systems and Devices
- There are two stages to the DSPT:
- Approaching Standards (a stepping-stone level towards full completion)
- Standards Met (fully completed)
- It covers both paper and digital records.
These workshops are for adult social care providers in Kent and Medway. They will help your organisation prepare for registering on, and completing, the Data Security and Protection Toolkit (DSPT). No technical knowledge is needed. Please see the webinar and workshop details here to see which ones will be most suitable for you to sign up for.