- On Going
- Sponsor URL
- Visit online
Thomson Snell & Passmore is a law firm with a reputation for providing high quality, intelligent advice and the very best service to our clients. Our legal advisers provide a comprehensive range of services to both businesses and individuals across a wide range of practice areas.
We act for independent and multi-care home providers, domiciliary care providers, providers of supported living services and case managers.
How we help our care clients
We act for care sector clients in relation to all aspects of their business, including:
· employment advice and disputes;
· commercial agreements;
· contractual disputes;
· recovering unpaid care fees and other debts;
· court of protection cases;
· buying and selling of care services;
· insourcing, outsourcing and re-contracting issues;
· property and construction matters, whether you are purchasing, selling, leasing or building;
· ownership and shareholder matters; and
· data protection advice.
Based in Kent, we find that businesses prefer to deal with advisers who are local to their region and understand it.
In 2020, we are celebrating our 450th birthday, having been named in the Guinness Book of Records as the world’s old law firm.
If you require any legal advice assistance or just a second opinion, please contact Ben Stepney at firstname.lastname@example.org