- RCP Care Consultants
- On Going
- Sponsor URL
- Visit online
CALLING ALL CARE PROVIDERS
RCP Care Quality Consultants team of former CQC Inspectors can help you!
How can we help you?
We can support your staff and your service, ensuring you meet essential standards of care and helping you prepare for CQC inspections to achieve your optimum rating. We provide training sessions to help you and your staff understand the new regime and how to evidence that the five key questions have been positively answered.
What do we offer?
- Fully trained ex-CQC inspectors with up to date knowledge and experience
- Independent quality and advisory reviews to prepare your organisation for CQC inspection
- Dedicated training sessions for your staff and managers regarding CQC inspections
- Mock ‘inspections’, full or part
- Ad hoc advice and guidance in all areas relating to CQC inspections
- A full report with our recommendations following each review, outlining remedial actions to address any potential areas of non-compliance
- Talking to residents and staff to gain their views and an overall picture of your service
What are the benefits to you?
- An impartial and in-depth examination of care plans, documentation and policies and procedures
- Inside knowledge of the CQC inspection system from our experienced team
- Clear guidance and advice to ensure your service is safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led
- A personalised service using discussion and dialogue to fully understand particular issues at individual providers
- Ongoing support and advice, including follow ups or extra reviews as required
- Sharing of good practice identified across our wider client base
Contact us for an informal chat about our services and how we might be of assistance.
Robert Pettiford BA(Hons) DMS ACIM