- Gordons Partnership LLP
- Sponsor URL
- Visit online
Gordons Partnership LLP is a respected and rapidly growing full service law firm based in London and Guildford and is a recognised leader in the Health Care sector.
We advise providers on all aspects of Care Quality Commission and Care Inspectorate Wales regulation including challenging inspection reports and defending providers faced with civil or criminal enforcement action.
Other areas that we can advise providers on include:
- Safeguarding enquiries
- Contract disputes (including fees)
- Police investigations and prosecutions
- Mental health, mental capacity and DoLS
- Court of Protection
- Health and Safety
- Removal of service users by purchasing authorities
- Data Protection
- Defamation and handling the media
- Employment law issues
- The sale and purchase of care services including regulatory due diligence
- Property related matters
- Corporate and commercial issues
- Commercial litigation (including the recovery of fees)
In July 2018, we recruited Neil Grant to head up our team advising Health and Social Care Providers. Before then, Neil had worked at Ridouts Solicitors in London for seven years.
Neil has been a regulatory lawyer in health and social care since 1992. Over that time, he has acted for national regulators, including the Care Quality Commission and Ofsted, as well as major care providers, gaining a national reputation. Neil has a particular interest in Regulatory Policy and how it impacts on the sector, not always benevolently. As a result, he offers a unique perspective when advising providers faced with regulatory and commercial issues.
If you require assistance in this specialist area, please contact Neil for an initial, confidential discussion on 01483 451900 or email him at email@example.com.