On the 26th & 30th November 2016 – many of our winners from the Kent Care Awards took part in the Great British Care Awards Regional Finals and we must state we have had a resounding success with many of our nominees of the winners from the 1st Annual Kent Care Awards went on to take home the Regional titles so we would like to raise a huge congratulations to the winners.
- Natalie Lamoon – Dementia Care Award winner from Nicholas James Care Homes
- Mary Harvey – Home Care Manager Award Winner from Nurse Plus (Ashford)
- Michelle Millard – Care Assessor Award from the Old Rectory Care Home in Kent
- Susan Bristow – The Ancillary Care Awards from 1st Choice Care Homes
- Emma Rutherford-Dawkins – The Care Trainer Award from Beech Tree Total Care
- Collette Eldridge – Putting People First Award from Nicholas James Care Homes
This is a fantastic achievement and further shows the strength of care in Kent. We hope you all stand with us in wishing them luck for the National Finals of the Great British Care Awards which take place on 31st March 2017 at the ICC in Birmingham.
Also at the ceremony we wish to also congratulate our KiCA Chair – Ann Taylor who was awarded the Outstanding Contribution to Social Care Award at the Regional awards in Brighton for her constant support and drive for the sector. This is again more fabulous news for the work currently being done in Kent and Medway.
Finally KiCA are now in possession of all the photos from our Kent Care Awards which will be available online very soon – if you wish for a copy of the USB stick with all the photos please request from Ruth on email@example.com and we will send you a full copy of every photo.